The natural environment is important to us all. It provides us with a rich variety of services and resources that make our lives easier and more enjoyable. Over the last decade our understanding of our adverse impacts on the environment has increased greatly due to the introduction of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and the associated media coverage.
Pack Shop promises to
- Identify new techniques and technologies to reduce pollution in all its forms.
- Reduce the impact of transport.
- Apply the waste hierarchy of reduce, reuse and recycle throughout our supply chain.
- Meet the minimum environmental legislation.
- Educate and train its employees and advise our customers in environmental best practice.
- Use resources such as energy efficiently.
- Continuously improve the business through the use of statistical analysis i.e. six sigma projects.
- Research and develop new products and services with lower environmental impacts.
- Have an annual management review on environmental objective/targets.
Mon-Fri 8:00am-6pm, Sat 8:00am-5:30pm
Buying in BULK
FREE no obligation quotes
On all in-stock items
New to PACKSHOP?
FREE delivery on first orders over ₹2500*
Custom Made Products
Large Account Benefits
Can we help?
Lets get in touch. Send us a message:
No.11/3, VG Complex, Herohalli Cross, Vishwaneedam Post, Magadi Main Road,
Bengaluru - 560091, Karnataka, India
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 07483994577 / 08310646886
Landline: 080 23282733
Working Hours / Working Days:
09:30 A.M. to 06.00 P.M. / Monday to Saturday